~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

View previous topic View next topic Go down

~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  yeoppy on Tue 24 Nov 2009, 08:10

Caring for a car can be expensive, there are some easy thing you can do to save money.

-Perform own oil changes, topping fluid levels off, and check your tires on a regular basis, you can keep great performance and get the most of you gas mileage.

Follow the indicated steps, and learn how to change your cars oil while saving a trip to the mechanic.

Make sure to have all the materials needed. Jack stands are one of the most important things you will need. They help hold up your car before you go underneath. Do not go under a car without the jack support, itís not safe.

The following materials are needed:

6 quarts of oil. (Check manual for right amount)

A Replacement oil filter

A wrench

A bucket or pan to drain oil into. Make sure to think of what you will do with the oil once you drain it. You may also purchase oil draining pans that close so you can properly get rid of the oil.

A rag

and last, a funnel

Changing your carís oil:

Leave your car running for at least ten minutes, the oil will become hot and it will drain easier.

-Find the oil drain plug. Usually found on the bottom of the engine in front of the car. Place your oil container down and remove the plug. Remember the oil coming out is hot so be careful. Clean the plug and the opening, then replace plug.

-Find the oil filter, itís on the side of the engine. Place the oil container beneath the filter to get any remaining oil, then take away the filter. Clean the open area where the filter is attached. Take a little oil to lubricate the rubber seal on the new filter, then put it into place.

-Find the oil filler cap, which is right on the top of the engine. Open and put the funnel in the opening. Pour in new oil and renew the cap.

Turn on the car and let it run for a minute or more. Turn the car off and remove the keys just for safety. To make sure there are no leaks, check plug and filter and adjust as needed.

-Finally, clean the area. Wipe any oil that might have spilled with the rag, and safely make sure to get rid of the old oil at a local recycling center; make sure to never dump the oil into a sewage drain.
avatar
yeoppy
WACC CENTRAL
WACC CENTRAL

Male Number of posts : 313
Age : 36
Location : Shah Alam
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Jay on Mon 09 May 2011, 16:47

aahkan...

dah dkat 3 tahun aku pki keter skali pun x prnh tkr myk hitam sendiri
adeh....
avatar
Jay
WACC BRANCH
WACC BRANCH

Male Number of posts : 376
Age : 31
Location : Kuala Lumpur-KLIA-Seremban
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Pidus on Tue 10 May 2011, 06:31

Jay wrote:aahkan...

dah dkat 3 tahun aku pki keter skali pun x prnh tkr myk hitam sendiri
adeh....

hntar kedai ja senang..serahkan pada yg pakar..huhu
avatar
Pidus
WACC BRANCH LEADER
WACC BRANCH LEADER

Male Number of posts : 2254
Age : 31
Location : Bukit Kayu Hitam, changloon, Padang Besar...
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  yeoppy on Tue 10 May 2011, 13:07

Pidus wrote:
Jay wrote:aahkan...

dah dkat 3 tahun aku pki keter skali pun x prnh tkr myk hitam sendiri
adeh....

hntar kedai ja senang..serahkan pada yg pakar..huhu
malasnya
avatar
yeoppy
WACC CENTRAL
WACC CENTRAL

Male Number of posts : 313
Age : 36
Location : Shah Alam
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  saiful.zekX on Tue 10 May 2011, 13:11

yeoppy wrote:
Pidus wrote:
Jay wrote:aahkan...

dah dkat 3 tahun aku pki keter skali pun x prnh tkr myk hitam sendiri
adeh....

hntar kedai ja senang..serahkan pada yg pakar..huhu
malasnya

ahahahha...bkn malas nk buat, tp tgn licin der.... =]

saiful.zekX
WACC CENTRAL
WACC CENTRAL

Male Number of posts : 16370
Location : KL
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Jay on Tue 10 May 2011, 14:37

zekX wrote:
yeoppy wrote:
Pidus wrote:
Jay wrote:aahkan...

dah dkat 3 tahun aku pki keter skali pun x prnh tkr myk hitam sendiri
adeh....

hntar kedai ja senang..serahkan pada yg pakar..huhu
malasnya

ahahahha...bkn malas nk buat, tp tgn licin der.... =]

betuil2... i takut tgn i nie.. kasar plak nanti biler pegang spanar n main minyak hitam nie...
wawawawa.... tak boleh blah.. ayat....
avatar
Jay
WACC BRANCH
WACC BRANCH

Male Number of posts : 376
Age : 31
Location : Kuala Lumpur-KLIA-Seremban
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  caer2226 on Tue 10 May 2011, 15:42

Jay wrote:
zekX wrote:
yeoppy wrote:
Pidus wrote:
Jay wrote:aahkan...

dah dkat 3 tahun aku pki keter skali pun x prnh tkr myk hitam sendiri
adeh....

hntar kedai ja senang..serahkan pada yg pakar..huhu
malasnya

ahahahha...bkn malas nk buat, tp tgn licin der.... =]

betuil2... i takut tgn i nie.. kasar plak nanti biler pegang spanar n main minyak hitam nie...
wawawawa.... tak boleh blah.. ayat....

Mcm siot ayat ko jay...wakakakakakaak
avatar
caer2226
WACC CENTRAL
WACC CENTRAL

Male Number of posts : 5679
Age : 28
Location : Cheras Batu9,Kajang,Seri Kembangan & Perak
Registration date : 2010-08-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Ash on Tue 10 May 2011, 18:44

jay minyak itam memang dia takot,tp minyak laen slalu dia gune hehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
avatar
Ash
WACC BRANCH
WACC BRANCH

Male Number of posts : 358
Age : 34
Location : seremban
Registration date : 2010-09-18

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  yeoppy on Wed 11 May 2011, 07:47

Ash wrote:jay minyak itam memang dia takot,tp minyak laen slalu dia gune hehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
uish.. Smile
avatar
yeoppy
WACC CENTRAL
WACC CENTRAL

Male Number of posts : 313
Age : 36
Location : Shah Alam
Registration date : 2009-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  5rusz on Wed 11 May 2011, 08:21

belajar lah der tuka minyak hitam bukan susah pun..cukup barang senanglah bukak n pasang
avatar
5rusz
WACC BRANCH
WACC BRANCH

Male Number of posts : 2855
Age : 32
Location : Dengkil-Klia-Putrajaya-Kota Warisan-Sepang
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Jay on Fri 13 May 2011, 03:26

fairusz wrote:belajar lah der tuka minyak hitam bukan susah pun..cukup barang senanglah bukak n pasang

baik abam peruz...

sabtue kang tolong aku tukar minyak itam k??
avatar
Jay
WACC BRANCH
WACC BRANCH

Male Number of posts : 376
Age : 31
Location : Kuala Lumpur-KLIA-Seremban
Registration date : 2010-10-07

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Black on Mon 30 May 2011, 12:51

aku pn xpnah tkar mnyak itam sndiri... hahahaha No No No
avatar
Black
WACC CENTRAL
WACC CENTRAL

Male Number of posts : 345
Age : 30
Location : Tanjong Karang-Kuala Selangor
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  bungkas on Mon 30 May 2011, 13:40

yeoppy wrote:
Ash wrote:jay minyak itam memang dia takot,tp minyak laen slalu dia gune hehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
uish.. Smile
minyak apa ka tu??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Question Question Question
avatar
bungkas
NON ACTIVE MEMBERS

Male Number of posts : 225
Age : 32
Location : klang
Registration date : 2011-05-06

http://mohd.nasir bin mulkiaman

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Black on Mon 30 May 2011, 15:55

bungkas wrote:
yeoppy wrote:
Ash wrote:jay minyak itam memang dia takot,tp minyak laen slalu dia gune hehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
uish.. Smile
minyak apa ka tu??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Question Question Question

hahahahahahaha... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
avatar
Black
WACC CENTRAL
WACC CENTRAL

Male Number of posts : 345
Age : 30
Location : Tanjong Karang-Kuala Selangor
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Thor03 on Mon 30 May 2011, 17:10

tukar minyak itam sendiri ambil masa 30mnt ke 45mnt......... pastu berpeluh2 x ingat Razz Razz
avatar
Thor03
WACC CENTRAL
WACC CENTRAL

Male Number of posts : 1437
Age : 35
Location : Seri Kembangan
Registration date : 2011-02-19

http://Muhammad Dzulhelmi b. Kamaruddin

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Black on Mon 30 May 2011, 17:22

Thor03 wrote:tukar minyak itam sendiri ambil masa 30mnt ke 45mnt......... pastu berpeluh2 x ingat Razz Razz

SETUJU!!! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
avatar
Black
WACC CENTRAL
WACC CENTRAL

Male Number of posts : 345
Age : 30
Location : Tanjong Karang-Kuala Selangor
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: ~CHANGE YOUR CAR OIL~

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum